Table of Contents
At Eventscase, we’re always seeking new ways to connect with event organisers and empower the events community. For the recently concluded Event Tech Live, Europe’s most significant event technology event, we decided to conduct a ‘tech trip’ for EMA (Event Managers Association) and AEVEA (Spanish Event Agencies Association), two of the Spanish industry associations we’ve been collaborating with for years. By bringing their stakeholders to London to experience ETL for a day, we were able to foster an environment of networking with a strong “technological twist”.
Day 1: Journey with EMA
Our CEO and Co-founder, Jose Bort, and our Head of Global Sales, Tatiana González, led a group of corporate event experts from Madrid and Barcelona to London. This trip not only gave them an opportunity to explore the latest innovations in event technology but also allowed them to establish valuable connections with other professionals in the field.
These were the participants:
- Fátima Barbero, Vice President of EMA and Senior Global Events Manager of Forto Logistics
- Yara Mariaud, Congress Manager at Mesoestetic Pharma Group
- Javier Mazoy Marijuan, National Manager of Events and Sponsorships at the Spanish Association Against Cancer
- Susana Laguna, Event Manager/HSE Lead at Opella Healthcare Spain
- Carme Freixes Mases, Events Lead Iberia at Sanofi
- Marta Hernández Usieto, Global Field Marketing Manager at Accelya Group
- Sergio Gallego Schmid, Senior Events Manager at The BCI
- Paloma Fernández Niembro, Project Manager at World Football Summit
- Belén Alonso, Congresses and Events Lead at Novo Nordisk
- Adriana Curulla, Communication/Marketing Manager at HP Inc.
These event managers visited the stands of the most innovative tech companies and learned about their proposals firsthand. They also established ties with other event organisers on a more international level.
Day 2: Journey with AEVEA
The second day was dedicated to the event agencies of AEVEA. The group, led in Madrid by Iván García, CTO and Co-founder of Eventscase, and in Barcelona by Alex Barbero, Commercial Director for Spain, flew to London for the same experience. These were the participants:
- Henar Postigo, Creative Director at Baúl de las Piqué
- Mireia Alonso, Production Director at MCI Spain Events Services
- Ariana Tena, Project Manager at Omnitel
- Carlos González, Director at Agencia 51
- José Manuel Valiente, Director at 3-Events Design and Communication
- Christian Haltermann, CEO of Parafina Comunicación
This is the second consecutive year we have collaborated with AEVEA on this initiative, strengthening the ties between the Spanish and British markets with Event Tech Live as the backdrop.
In addition, Eventscase had a prominent role in the training segment of Event Tech Live’s agenda. Ismael Vargas, Senior Growth Analyst at Startup Valencia, and Jon Tupper, Managing Director of Eventscase in the UK, presented the session “Integrate or die: Why have one tool when you can have them all?”. This session not only showcased the success of the Valencia Digital Summit, an event that attracted more than 10,000 attendees and 600 speakers, but also how our technology was integrated with other tools to optimise event management.
You can watch the full session by clicking below.
Eventscase Team Celebrates the 10th Anniversary of Event Tech Live
Alongside these actions, our UK team was also present at Event Tech Live with a stand. It couldn’t be otherwise, as ETL was celebrating its 10th anniversary and we wanted to be there. We have always considered this event as something that runs in parallel with our operations in the last decade. The audience, the quality of the meetings, and the care that is always mustered by the organising team encourages us year after year to take part.
To conclude this summary post of Event Tech Live 2023, we can already announce that we have confirmed our presence at the next edition to be held at ExCel London on 20 and 21 November 2024! ‘Til next year!
The Eventscase platform helps event organisers manage corporate events, conferences, and trade shows, whether large, small, in-person, hybrid, or virtual. No technical skill is required at all. Anyone can create beautiful event websites, registrations, badges, perform check-ins, event apps, 1:1 meetings and more. Everything under the brand and domain of your company can be implemented with an Eventscase whitelabelled platform.
If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter to get live updates on everything related to our platform – news, blogs, events, announcements and much more, please, register here.