Notice on Protection of Personal Data
Eventscase Ltd, owner of the portal www.eventscase.com, informs users of the same, hereinafter the 'portal', that Eventscase Ltd, is responsible for the treatments carried out through this portal, unless otherwise is informed in the treatment in question.
Eventscase Ltd respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, specifically, the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Specifically, users of the portal are informed that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained.
When personal data is collected through the portal, the user will be previously informed, clearly and unequivocally, of the following points:
- Existence of personal data processing.
- the identity and contact details of the person responsible for the processing of personal data obtained
- the contact details of the Data Protection Officer
- the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis for the processing
- the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if applicable
- where applicable, the intention of the person in charge of transferring personal data to a third country
- the term or criteria for keeping the information
- the existence of the right to request the data controller access to the personal data relating to the interested party, and its rectification or deletion, or the limitation of its treatment, the right to data portability, or to oppose the treatment. Also, the way to exercise the aforementioned rights
- cuando el tratamiento esté basado en el consentimiento del interesado, la existencia del derecho a retirar el consentimiento en cualquier momento, sin que ello afecte a la licitud del tratamiento basado en el consentimiento previo a su retirada; Si el tratamiento no está basado en el consentimiento, su derecho a ejercer la oposición al tratamiento.
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- the existence, if any, of automated decisions, including the creation of profiles and the exercise of rights associated with said treatment
In particular, when data is collected from children, the treatment will only be considered lawful if the consent was given or authorized by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the child.
The user will be solely responsible for filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.